- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
612-927-7677 | 3322 W 44th St Minneapolis, MN 55410
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
Great service, can always count on them when I need my truck fixed up!Harry Randolph, 05/23/2023
They are the best! Most honest, trustworthy mechanics I know. You can trust that Mike is always giving you a fair price.Elly Orcutt, 05/23/2023
They replaced my A/C pump and recharged the system. Work was done in a short time while I waited near by. I pride my self on repairing all of what I can or over-inspecting those that I pay for repair work. Customer service was knowledgeable and professional. It's been a fairly hot summer so far and I haven't had one problem or leak from the install. Thank you very much Mike.Porter Mays, 05/23/2023
The service is absolutley wonderful!!! Dunrite and Mike keep my Jeep in perfect repair...always have time for needed attention and at a reasonable cost!!!! Thank you!!!!!Mary Beth, 05/23/2023
Mike an team are there for our 140k Van and 100k Prius. He's patient with me as I still do 1/2 maintenance DIY but manages the harder jobs. Thanks!Stephen Tannen, 05/23/2023
Mike is happy to offer frank advice on keeping aging vehicles safely on the road and out of the landfill. Great guy and very good teamStephen Tannen, 05/23/2023